Friday, August 9, 2013

FREE Zombie Apocolypse CHALKBOARD PRINTABLE Wall Art

My son.... sometimes I feel like a broken record around him.
 
"Wash your hands" must come out of my mouth 100 times a day.  At least that's how it surely feels to both of us!  So, I created this adorable PRINTABLE wall art for his bathroom.  This is a HUGE hit with that 10 year old!
 
I hope you like it too!   

You can CLICK HERE for this FREE PRINTABLE!
 
(See terms of use below the image)
 

 
CLICK HERE for this FREE PRINTABLE!

TERMS OF USE:
Feel free to grab this sign, FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. If you use this in a project that you blog about, please link back to me and/or give me credt. My free printables may not be included in a "FREE GRAPHICS/IMAGES" Website or blog post. Free Printables on this site belong to me exclusively and may not be sold  or mass reproduced without prior permission.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. That made me smile - I have a granddaughter who is always talking about the Zombie Apocalypse...too funny.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice thanks for sharing this informative content.

    best modular kitchen

    ReplyDelete